FIFA Weekly Challenger Cup Rules
FIFA Challenger Cup Ruleset
- Console : PS4 / PS5
- Game: FIFA 22 ( PS4 Version )
- Game Mode : Ultimate Team
- 2 of tots / toty / icons , or one PIM
- GK HAS NO RESTRICTIONS
- ABOVE APPLIES TO BOTH STARTING 11 & SUBS
- 12 minute games (6 minute per half)
- 2 games per round, Home and Away hosting
- Players must be able to share-play games
- Players must adhere to the tournament schedule at all times.
- If a player doesn’t show up within 10 minutes of an arranged game time, they forfeit the round
- If scores are even after 2 games, a 3rd game is played to decide the winner
- Winner of each game screenshots score and uploads to the LegionArena website.
- Full fixture instructions can be found in the Tournament Discord channel
- PLAYERS WHO REACH A WEEKLY FINAL MUST BE AVAILABLE TO SHAREPLAY THE FINAL ON THURSDAY EVENING – NORMALLY STARTING AT 7PM (GMT) – NO SHOW / UNAVAILABILITY TO PLAY WILL RESULT IN A COMPLETE DISQUALIFICATION.
- Weekly finalists will be contacted each week to share-play their games and be featured on the Twitch tournament live stream on LegionArenaGG with our host TheGaraShow
- More info on how to set up share-play can also be found in the tournament discord
This FIFA22 tournament (“Competition”) is operated by OGD Media Ltd. t/a Legion Esports Series (“Organisers”)
This tournament is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, EA Sports.
- All players are eligible to participate in this online tournament however the organisers will cap the number of players at their discretion.
- The tournament is free to enter with weekly registrations open at legionArena.gg
- Availability of places in the tournament is limited and are at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
- Players must register an account with Legion Esports www.LegionArena.gg/esports
- Players must then choose the FIFA tournament they wish to compete in.
- Players must join the Legion Esports Series Discord here: https://discord.com/invite/RnS4gxhzAf
- Joining the Legion Esports Series Discord is mandatory as additional tournament information will be provided to players there.
- If any issues are encountered in a match, it’s the players responsibility to create a dispute and reach out to the Legion Esports admin team.
- To create a dispute, go to the tournament Discord and log the issue.
- Players are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes. This can be done with screenshots of each victory or video replays uploaded to websites such as YouTube or Twitch.
- The following match media are acceptable forms of proof during match reporting and protests: Twitch livestream VODs (with clear naming of the players, date, tournament round); Screenshots (or photographs) showing both players and the result/issue
- 1st) €100 Cash Prize + Legion Series Points
- 2nd) €50 Cash Prize + Legion Series Points
- 3rd) €25 Cash Prize + Legion Series Points
- 4th – 32nd) Legion Series Points
Prizing Terms and Conditions
- Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of Prizes for other goods and services is permitted, though the Organisers may substitute a Prize of approximately equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
- The awarding of prizes is at the discretion of the Organisers and in the event of a dispute the Organisers decision is final.
General Terms & Code of Conduct
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by the Organiser in its sole discretion.
The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Player that does not adhere to the Legion Esports Code of Conduct, as determined by the Organiser in its sole discretion.
Player Code of Conduct
Players have an obligation to compete honestly and efficiently, respecting the rights of the community and the public. There are common law obligations also on Players to properly perform their duties to which they have agreed including:
- to obey the law
- to obey all lawful and reasonable requests from OGD Media to ensure the smooth running of the tournament
- to show reasonable care, and neither use nor allow the use of the Legion Esports brand for anything other than legal purposes
- as well as being responsible for their own conduct, Players also have a duty to contribute to a positive community by treating their fellow players, audience and the public with courtesy and respect.
This means that Players are expected:
- to avoid behaviour which might endanger or cause distress to their communities or the public
- not to harass, bully or otherwise intimidate fellow players, audience or members of the public
- to have due regard for the safety, health and welfare of others
Players should respect the principle of non-discrimination and equal treatment for all.
Enjoy the tournament and best of luck!